1. Lemon being a citrus fruit, fights against infection. It
helps in Production of White Blood Cells and antibodies in blood which
attacks the invading microorganism and prevents infection.
2. Lemon is an antioxidant which deactivates the free radicals
preventing Many dangerous diseases like stroke, cardiovascular diseases
3. Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the
levels of HDL (good Cholesterol) .
4. Lemon is found to be anti-carcinogenic which lowers the rates of
colon, Prostate and breast cancer. They prevent faulty metabolism in the
cell, Which can predispose a cell to becoming carcinogenic. Also blocks
the Formation of nitrous amines in the gut.
5. Lemon juice is said to give a glow to the skin.
6. A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are
believed to clear the Digestive system and purify liver as well.
7. The skin of lemon dried under the sun and then ground to make powder
Can be applied to the hair for a few minutes before bath which
relieves Head ache and cools the body.
8. Applying lemon juice to acne dries the existing
ones and prevents from Getting more.
9. Lemon juice acts as a natural hair lighter and skin bleach
which Reduces the pigment melanin and prevents the risk of chemical
allergic Reactions which is common with hair dyes and bleaches.
10. Lemon juice
is given to relieve gingivitis, stomatitis, and Inflammation of the
11. Lemon juice is used to prevent common cold.
12. Lemon juice is given to prevent/treat urinary tract infection and
13. Lemon juice is applied
to the sites of bites and stings of certain Insects to relieve its
poison and pain.
14. Lemon juice relieves colic pain and gastric problems.
15. Lemon juice soothes the dry skin when applied
with little glycerin.
16. Lemon juice used for marinating seafood or
meat kills bacteria and
present in them, thereby prevents many gastric-intestinal Tract
17. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning
lowers Cholesterol levels and brings down your weight.
18. Lemon juice is the best drink to prevent
dehydration and shock in case Of diarrhea.
19. Lemon juice can also be used as a mouthwash. It removes plaque,
whitens The teeth and strengthens the enamel.
20. A table spoon on thick lemon syrup everyday
21. Lemon juice relieves chilblains and itchy skin.
22. Gargling lemon juice relieves throat infection and also used as a
Treatment for diphtheria.
23. Lemon juice is an excellent treatment for
dandruff and greasy hair.
24. Lemon juice, applied over the face, removes
wrinkles and keeps you young.
25. Lemon juice helps to prevent and cure osteoarthritis.